Spring 2015 10 Week FEATURES League
Sundays @ 8:45p (Ice prep @ 8:30p)
Sun. Feb 22- Sun. May 3
(no curling April 5)
8 team maximum
LA Kings Valley Ice Center, Panorama City
Spring leagues kick off this February, with our Sunday Features league. Aimed at new and experienced curlers alike, all curlers must have attended at least one learn to curl class. Curlers may sign up as free agents or as complete teams.
Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Teams may register a fifth player for no additional charge. Incomplete teams will be paired with free agents as needed. Payment is required to hold your spot. If you intend on paying by check, please indicate with your registration. Checks must be received within 5 business days of registration, or your spot may be given to a member on the wait list.
A few rules we need to enforce to make the sign up process fair for everyone. Help us make the process go smoothly by reading the rules below:
- Members must be in good standing in order to sign up during the member only window.
- Payment must be received in full in order to hold your spot. If you plan on paying by check, we will hold your spot for 5 days from the date of sign up. Please let us know you'll be paying by check, and we'll keep an eye out for it. If, after 5 days we have not received any payment, we may release your reserved spot to the waiting list.
- Members may sign up non-members at the full non-member price, but only if payment is received in full at the time of sign ups. Members may also sign up other members, but must pay for the spot at the time of sign ups. No spot will be held without payment.
- This will be a first come, first serve opportunity. Once the roster is full, we will have a 5 day grace period for final payments from all registered participants. After this grace period, we will release non-paying members, and take members from our wait list.
- Teams that don't submit a full roster at the time of sign up may have a free agent assigned to their team.
- Refunds: If you need to cancel, and can do so before 7 days prior to the start of a league, we will do our best to fill the vacant spot. Once filled, we can offer you a full refund of registration dues. If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or we are unable to fill the vacant spot, your refund may be limited to 50%, and issued in the form of a credit to your membership account.