1) Teams of up to 5 may be created. Only 4 players may play in any game. The team fee will be 4 x the applicable rate (member or non-member). In the event of a team with members and non-members, the non-member rate will be paid for the number of non-members on the roster (i.e. 3 members and 2 non members, the fee will be 2 x Member Fee + 2 x Non-member fee)
2) Two roster players must be present and playing for games to count. In the event only 1 roster player is available to play, the game will be a forfeit, but shall still be played with available subs.
3) No roster changes after the 3rd week of league.
4) All subs are required to pay the sub fee ($10 for members and $20 for non members). Each team is responsible for reporting their subs and ensuring sub fee has been paid to either the league manager or a Board Member. Any team playing with an unpaid sub may forfeit their game. Board members are not required to pay sub fees.
5) Subs must play lead or Second. If there are 2 subs they must play lead/second, and if there are 3 subs they must play lead/second/vice.
6) Each team is responsible for locating their own subs via the sublist mailing list or whatever other method they choose. The league will not arrange subs for you.
7) If a roster spot is already paid for, the sub fee may be waived for a game that will be otherwise unplayable due to lack roster players (i.e. if only 1 roster player is present).